AA Rescue Limited is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth
and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with ourcutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success. We are recruiting to fill the position
* Ensure the application of procedures to automobile repairs
* Be constantly updated on automobile technical specifications,
cost of spare parts and current trends
* Own and apply in-depth knowledge of heavy and light operational vehicles and
* Negotiate service level Agreement and ensure the company fleet are in
* Streamline and monitor fuel purchases system for all vehicles with a view to controlling cost
* To maintain vehicles in peak operating condition,
* Manage internal parts and service department, or appoint an
independent service center and parts supplier to handle the work.
* Minimize downtime, maintain strict servicing time limits and
negotiate priority repair schedules with service centers
* Set up scheduling maintenance programme and pursue greater cost
* Ensure that technicians are aware of procedure
* Ensure adequate maintenance of tools equipment and other materials
* Monitor and review work flow and work orders to reduce delay
* Ensures safety of technicians
* Ensure proper arrangement,
orderliness and safety of the truck
* Ensures proper parking and arrangement of truck park Requirements & Skills
* A minimum of First Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
* A Post graduate diploma in management or Masters, while not
compulsory, is nevertheless an advantage.
* Minimum of 10 years relevant and practical experience in managing
* Good multi-tasking skills
* Pro-active and organized
* Scheduling and Problem-solving
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover notes and
CV's to: email@example.com