Several Company branch offices are in need of a suitable candidate to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for branch staff.
1. Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages
2. Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit
3. Assist candidates with employment applications and other pre-employment paperwork as required or needed
4. Assist with personnel file maintenance following corporate HR guidelines
5. Assist with Team data entry and file maintenance as directed by Human Resource staff
6. Assist with guard card license reporting processes for new hires and perform weekly guard card audit reports as directed by Human Resource staff
7. Maintain office supplies and organization of office in general
8. May assist Human Resource Coordinator to maintain uniform program, including measuring and ordering initial uniforms, tracking issuance to existing personnel, collection of uniforms, and request for issuance of uniform refunds
9. Assist with various administrative duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Staff.
Requirements and Skills
1. Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external clients
2. Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning
4. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems is a strong plus.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND) (or equivalent) in managerial related course of study required.
3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required.
Deadline is April 09-Apr-2018
Salary is between ₦60,000 - 100,000
Click on this link (https://www.employmentnigeria.com/jobs/view/40804/front-desk-officer-assisstant?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EmploymentNigeria+%28Employment+Nigeria%29) to apply