POSITION : Accounts Officer
- Holder of B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years performing accounting functions in a finance company
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Must be versatile in the use of IT systems.
- Will be responsible for keeping and maintaining the company’s books of accounts
- Will be responsible for the preparations of the monthly management accounts including the variance analysis report
- Will be responsible for rendering all the regulatory and statutory financial returns.
- Will be responsible for the coordination of the preparation of annual budgets.
- The person must have practical experience of accounting functions in a finance company.
- Will be responsible for liaison with the CBN, external Auditors, tax authorities etc.
- Will perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Salary : Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
How To Apply
Candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head Corporate Resourcing" via: email@example.com
Deadline is 2nd May, 2018