- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Build a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Analyze and report on monthly sales outcomes to the Head, Marketing.
- Hold frequent performance reviews with staff to provide constructive feedback.
- Continually monitor and track regional sales performance.
- Ensure customer issues are attended to appropriately and efficiently.
- Attend trade shows and conventions as needed.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals and present same to senior management.
- Educate regional sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings on how to win specific markets and clients.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new sales personnel for the region on processes and procedures as well as products.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Create a distinct sales process for medical reps and sales reps to follow.
- Establish clear sales objectives for the week, month, and year.
- Applicants must posses a B.Pharm degree and must be between the age 30-40 years old.
- Applicants must also possess Pharmacist license to practice and a valid drivers License
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline is 18th, April, 2018. Hurry up and apply now