University of Ibadan, Nigeria's premier universtity hereby invites applications into the position of a deputy registrar. see details below;
Job Title: Deputy Registrar
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duties of the Post
- The Deputy Registrar who shall be under the general control of the Registrar shall assist her in the day-to-day administration of the affairs (other than finance) of the University.
- Candidate must possess a good degree from a recognised University with at least 12 years relevant post-qualification cognate experience, a considerable part of which must be in University Administration.
- Candidate must have spent 4 years on the post not below the grade of Principal Assistant Registrar.
- Possession of a higher degree and membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
CONTISS 14 (N1,820,908 - N2,381,772.00)
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with the following conditions below:
- Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (35 copies) stating among others:
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- And enclosing photostat copies of Certificates and other relevant Credentials.
- Also, candidates must forward the names of three referees and their addresses to reach the "Registrar" through the address below before the above closing date and also request the referees to send reports on them under confidential cover, direct to the "Registrar" from whom further details may be obtained.
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner "Application for the Post of Deputy Registrar" and addressed to:
University of Ibadan,