WECO Systems International Limited an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Senior Deployment Engineer/Field Engineer
- A good first degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years post-graduate working experience in a similar position.
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification e.g. CCIE(Security or Data-centre or Routing and Switching), CCNP, CCNA and any project Management certifications will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT business environment.
- Routing and Switching Technologies, routing protocol implementation (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS etc.), HSRP, VRRP, DMVPN, IPSLA, Spanning-Tree configuration and optimisation, Qos etc.
- Ability to deploy these technologies on a wide array of Cisco hardware, ASR, ISR, 6500, 6800, 3800, 3700 etc.
- Security; must have basic knowledge of Firewalls, IPS, IDS, ISE Technology Solutions and how it is integrated in an Enterprise Network.
- Have basic understanding of Data Centre Technologies; experience in implementation of Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K, Fabric extenders, VPC, OTV, and VDC etc.
- Network support and management
- Must possess astute technical & business acumen
- Must be confident
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Good reporting, project and time management skills with persistence
- Must be a strategic thinker
- High energy, integrity, and confidence
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- Responsible for Solution Delivery & Implementation, Direct presales and support.
- Also responsible for providing direct presales support for the solution areas units to ultimately contribute to achievement/exceeding of targeted sales for the Solutions Division.
- Carry out Solution staging, installations & Implementation, provide direct presales support to solution areas
- Execute solution installations & implementation according to agreed objectives
- Must be able to make technical solution presentations to explain technology area of interest to
- Must be able to engage customers to gather its solution requirements for project delivery
- Ensure all solution integration and deployment activities are done according to industry best practices.
- Adhere to SOWs and ensure clients technology requirements are met and aligned during solution delivery and fulfillment.
- Provide solution design information (LLD, HLD) and also relevant AS-BUILT documentation for project delivery.
- Project site supervision, accountability and ownership- ensures quality control and delivery during site installations, terminations, setups - ensures no facility damages or losses while on site e.t.c provides direction for field engineers, trainee engineers, technicians.
- Ensure Project commissioning and sign off at agreed timeline.
- Provide project post implementation support and delivery
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior.
- Must be able to establish meaningful customer relationships and communications with clients.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to:email@example.com
Deadline is 1st May, 2018